martes, 1 de junio de 2010

What will be my life in 20 years?

In a 20 years I'll be similare that now, but a litle more old. I think that I'll be more told. I'll be simpatic and i'll like shopping.
I'll live in a mansion with my husband and my three sons.
My husband, erik, will have 34th years. He will have blound hair and green eyes, He will work inventing cars.
Itziar will have 3 years and she will have brown hair and green eyes.
David will have 6 years. He will have a blound hair and brown eyes.
Carla will have 10 years.She will have blouun hair and blue eyes.
I'll be fashon designer.
Every days, in the morning,I'll take my sons at school and when I'll finish that I'll go to my work.
In saturday Erik will prepare the dinner and we will dinner in the garden.
In sunday we will watch a movi and we will eat popcorns.
I won't smoke and when I will have time I'll go to the gym. I'll be like go shopping whit my best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario