martes, 1 de junio de 2010

Do you remember when you were a child?

WRITE ABOUT CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.
I remember thet I lived in Barcelona in a floor with my father and my mother. I went to the nursery. I remember that in this nursery I had many friends and a boyfriend.
I spent many time with my grandmother and with my aunties, because my parents had a lot of work. After that I went to Lliçà d'Amunt where I lived in a house. I remember that when my mom was pregnant I told my mother that she asked a wish for the baby and she wished that a baby was a male. And this wish was fulfilled.
In this time I had many animals but my favourite was one rabbit, Boleta. He lived in the garden and when I called Bolet, he came to me. But one day, Boleta cried and I spent the day crying.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario