miƩrcoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

My favourite restaurant

My favourite restaurant is Tepanyaky. This Japanase restaurant is in Barcelona.

The building left me speechless tha first time I saw it, because you can see all the city and at nigth is veri beautiful.
But what really calls my attetion is that it's a great place for a family date, because is very big. And they have a children's menu too.
Not only you can eat here, but also you can see how they cook your food. The children have a small park, where they can play while the parents are drinking coffee or speaking.

From my point of view it's a great place to stay with the family. And the food is really very good.
I strongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food because is a place where you will have fun.

Enjoy your meal!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario